Sunday, August 9, 2009

liveBooks

You may have noticed I've been laying "low" this summer. Colin, my son, only has 2 months off during the summer, so I have been trying to spend a lot of quality time with him, as well as visiting with family and digging into some projects around the photo studio and the house. But I've also been working on some fun new things for d k f photography that I just cannot WAIT to share with you.

One of my exciting announcements is the development of a new portfolio website by liveBooks. It's going to be a very clean and easy-to-navigate site that really shows off the beautiful subjects of my professional portrait work. It will be a few weeks before the new website is up and running, and until then I will have my old site up. So, if you are fan of the current www.dkfphoto.com, visit soon because it will be coming down in a couple weeks.

Happy summer and keep smiling!

:: dkf ::

No comments: